The upcoming POCO C40 may not simply be a rebranded Redmi 10C. It will pack a chipset called JR510 and could run a special version of MIUI. Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO has launched the Redmi K50G as the POCO F4 GT in international markets. If you’re having a hard time keeping up with all the phone announcements, we don’t blame you. In fact, it only gets crazier as we move further into the year.
- So wherever a new MIUI update is launched, it is almost certain that the PocoPhone will get it either officially or unofficially.
- So if you want something like Resurrection Remix but with the latest Android version then Havoc-OS will take you right home.
- The new Poco subsidiary from Xiaomi is quite interesting and it follows some of the other large companies that we see all around the world (not just in the smartphone industry).
- If you go to the app drawer, you will also see apps such as YouTube, Google Maps, and Google Play Services, thanks to the Google Apps package that you installed.
- It’s the only version we would feel confident using without a case, as it feels quite sturdy and the extra grip is reassuring.
Usability is more crucial and that’s where the Poco F1 stumbled for me. Custom ROMs bring out a new experience to your mobile devices. While no ROM out there will ever be as stable as the stock ROM, having a custom ROM does give you the liberty to sacrifice a few points of stability in order to gain tons of features.
Only enable it if you actually need it, and keep in mind that it may cause issues when activated. This option will not update a fingerprint to one for a different Android version if there are several fingerprints available for the stock firmware ROM same device. If you would like to delete a certain prop value from your system, that can be done with the Magisk resetprop tool.
You have successfully uninstalled SuperSU from your Android device. If you want to to verify that your device have rooted, Go to Google Play Store and download the any Root Checker app to check the root status. We always suggest you create a backup your Xiaomi and save it on Google Drive or any suitable location, because your data may be lost after installing superSU process on your device. Follow these step-by-step instructions to sideload the zip file on your Android phone. As this is a Xiaomi product and the hype is unreal, it is getting awesome support from the manufacturer as well as developers.
There are two methods to boot Pocophone F1 into Recovery Mode which in this case has been replaced with TWRP. SuperSU is an Android App that will help you root your device. Using SuperSU you can navigate the notifications of any App on your phone. There are lot of feature including the provision for temporarily unrooting the Android device. If your device is rooted, Rooting helps you to enable secure system, and you have fully access to control your device.